Transformative shifts is what society, organisations and individuals may need to embrace to thrive in face of emerging disruptors.
Transformative shifts call for a Systemic Approach in supporting teams and their leaders raise to the challenge.
Systemic Team Coaching is the most complex undertaking of a development work, yet the most reliable and impactful one.
Systemic team coaching is a process by which, the team coach works in partnership with the leader(s) and the whole team, both when they are together and when they are apart, and help them grow as one system. The goal is to help you:
- Improve your collective performance, the what and the how, and
- Improve how you develop your collective leadership to
- More effectively engage with all your key stakeholder groups, so as to
- Jointly transform the wider business and co-create value for all your stakeholders.
The Systemic Team Coaching process helps you address key leadership challenges for realising transformative shifts:
- Connect 3 aspects of systemic change, Strategy – Culture – Leadership.
- Adopt new thinking at an even pace and as one system (leaders and the team)
- Amplify the gains of leadership training programs
- Manage, influence, and shape connections among the parts of the system
The Leadership Team Coaching (P. Hawkins), Generative Collaboration and Conscious Leadership (R. Dilts), Conversational Intelligence (J.E. Glasser), Stakeholder Centered Coaching (M. Goldsmith) – all provide frameworks of systemic team coaching, which I integrate in my work as relevant to the specific case.